About Last Week #5

18:59


Happy sunday lovies. Here's what happened in my life this past week.

Best of the week: Spontaneously, Malte and I decided to go away for a couple of days to a place near our hometown where we tried cross-country skiing. It was a super fun experience, but definitely also a good workout. I still feel a little sore in most of my body parts.
We had a great time and the weather was absolutely amazing, just look at this winter wonderland.



Worst of the week: Unfortunately I had to find out that I am fructose intolerant, which is pretty much my worst nightmare because I have always loved fruit. I am now trying to cut out pretty much any kind of fruits, but it is really hard, no juices, no grapefruits, nothing. :(

Product of the week: My favorite product of the week has got to be this gorgeous notebook I got at TK Maxx recently. Isn't it pretty? I write all of my to do lists for the blog in there and it really helps me to stay on top of everything.


I have always used my daily planner for everything I needed to get done, but I find that having an extra notebook for blog related tasks only helps me to feel more organized in that area. I will then usually pick some of the tasks that need to get done and write them in my daily planner once I've found the date on which I want to do them.
I might do a post on how I plan and organize, if you're interested. Let me know! x

Onlineshop Favourite of the Week: ... is this gorgeous trench coat I found on Asos. Now you may know that I like to keep my outfits rather simple colourwise, but I feel like this coat would be a great addition to my wardrobe and would go really well with my love for black jeans.




Song of the Week: Shape of You by Ed Sheeran - always gets me dancing and jumping around, even when I'm feeling down.

You can always see more of my week on snapchat (lace.lilies) and on instagram stories (lace.and.lilies).
How has your week been? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you have a great start into the next one!

Lots of Love,
Fia

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare