January Favourites

18:56

Hello Loves and happy February!

Can you believe that January is already over? To me, it feels like it's been barely a week since New Year's.
Today I'm going to be sharing with you my favourite products from the past few weeks, I hope you enjoy.


Beauty:


I have purchased quite a few new products recently, but I don't feel like I have used them enough to give you a proper feedback yet. There are two, however, that I have absolutely fallen in love with.

The Alverde Face Oil I use on my face at night and it feels absolutely wonderful and does wonders for my dry skin. I have not been using this every single night because I usually am quite lazy with my skincare, but when I do, it feels beautiful on the skin and it smells absolutely amazing, too.

Another new favorite is the Rituals Shower Foam "Yogi Flow" from their "The Ritual of Ayurveda" Series. My mum got me this a while ago and I never used it just because I generally prefer shower gels with a fresh scent, but during my exam period I felt extremely stressed and I decided to give it a try and it was honestly amazing. I can't tell what it was exactly, maybe it was the smell, maybe it was the fact that it's a foam rather than a shower gel, but it makes you feel super relaxed and overall content and happy. I've always loved Rituals products because they are used for all kinds of treatments in one of my favourite spas, but I had never actually used one at home before, but I am definitely going to repurchase this one.

A third and long-time favourite is the Repair & Protect Hand Cream by Eubos. As I told you guys before, I have a skin condition called neurodermatitis and it's basically just a lot of dry, itchy red spots all over my skin. Mine shows especially on my hands so it's super important for me to find a good hand cream. This one I have been using for years, it helps with everything and gets my hands back to normal.
Over time I have tried different hand cremes, but I always switch back to this one because it really is super hydrating and repairs my skin super well.
I believe that Eubos is German brand which they sell at the pharmacies here, but I'm pretty sure you can order them on Amazon if you're interested.

Fashion:



As you guys may know my know, I pretty much live in ankle boots. The ones in the picture are from H&M and I love them because they pointed and I also love the olive coloured suede texture because I don't own any other pair like this. They are also super comfortable and chic and I can wear them with a lot of items from my wardrobe.

My second fashion favourite is this beautiful glittery bag, also from H&M. I have been wearing this a lot throughout december because it's so sparkly and so it was perfect for all the festivities. Now that it's January I still haven't stopped using it because I feel that it's perfect to brighten up my colourless winter looks. It has the perfect size to fit in just about everything you need for a quick trip to the city or to the mall and it really is a bit of an eyecatcher.

Lifestyle:

Because I had exams, I didn't really have a lot of time for anything in this category, but there is one series that I have been loving to wind down at night and to get myself back in a more positive spirit, and that is New Girl.
I'm sure that most of you have heard of it already, but if you haven't, it's like a mixture of Friends and How I Met Your Mother and I think it is hilarious and I literally laugh out loud at least once per episode. A definite "Must Watch" for me.

So that is it for my January favourites, I hope that you've enjoyed them. Let me know which items you like or would like to try in the comments.

Lots of love,

Frederika


Shop my Favorites here:

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare